Monday, September 10, 2007

Time Flies....

Does that mean I am having fun? Sort of, I guess. I am off work now, have been for a few weeks and have been somewhat busy, but also getting in some much needed rest and time with my girl before the new one comes out. I am not a happy pregnant person. I mean, I am HAPPY, but not really good at that "glowing" crap you hear about. I feel like shit most of the time, and am not afriad to tell anyone who asks or will listen. That's right, I am a whiner. But, I am not plannig any more kids, so this will be my last pregnancy, so I should try to milk the sympathy, right? HA! What sympathy?? From my husband? DON'T get me started on him. He is the most selfish man I have ever been married to, ha ha! Seriously, he came home tonight and said he was tired and had a sore back. Seriously?? I was NOT tired for once, only because I loaded up on benadrly last night for the best sleep I've had in 2 weeks and napped for 3 hours this afternoon with Cheslea. HA! But I bet my back hurts more, so there!

Whatever, he is a hard working man and an excellent provider, I am just tired of being pregnant and will be better soon. 3 more weeks, the countdown is ON!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Milk it girl! I can't wait for Miss Chloe to be here!! Hang in there, not too much longer.

-Tara