Friday, September 28, 2007

New Beginnings







Chloe Jane is here. She arrived into our lives on Monday, September 24th at 11:34 am. Labor was 4.5 hours from start to finish, but I won't bore you with the details. She is perfect and we are all so in love with her. Her big sister is doing so well woth her and she is feeding quite well at the breast and will be perfect once we work out a few kinks. I am feeling pretty good, other than some sore areas. We had her out in the world today at 4 days old, it went well, but had to come home cause my boobs were super full! She is a really good baby, sleeps a LOT but gets fussy in the evenings, which is normal. I need to get my sore areas off this chair, so that is all for now.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!

Andrea said...

She is truly beautiful Jill!!

Andrea said...

What no more blogging?? I wanna se pics of Chloe & Chelsea!

Andrea said...

okay really?? No more pics??