Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ugh!!!!!!

I have been feeling like crap all day, it's getting worse. I have been having contractions since like 3pm, and it's after 8 now. Haven't been timing them, they still seem irregular, but are kinda strong. I laid down when the Hubs came home from work, but couldn't actually sleep, which is weird for me. Ijust want this over with....I hate the fake albour crap, if that's what this is. If it's real, bring it ON baby, but give me a sign that it's real, like you know, my water breaking or something!

Besides, I can't go tonight, Big Brother is on! Maybe I need to take a bath.....at least my husband is sympathetic tonight...hey, maybe THAT is my sign, ha ha!

I have an OB appt tomorrow, hope I can convince her to check for dialation or effacement, but then again, what if I am not progressing? ACK! Maybe I don't want to know....I know, it will happen when it happens...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO...the sign of a helpful husband speaks volumes...

I think you are on your way!!!! Much love...and set your dvr to record BB... :)