Monday, July 30, 2007

The Countdown is ON!

I have 3 weeks left of work. I work 4 shifts a week, that means 11 shifts, since I worked last night. I can't wait to be done. I know that if I told my doctor honestly how I feel physically at work and afterwards, she would totally put me off, but I just cannot afford it right now, so i am taking it as easy as possible at work, but that is hard, 'cause I am a waitress/bartender and you can't just stop and sit down when you feel shitty. So until then, I do what I can to get thru the nights. And once I am done of work, we can start the countdown to baby Chloe!!

The room is painted! Purple Lace, I love it. Looks really good with the white trim and white furniture. I made the MDF letters for her wall with her name on them. Just need to get the room set up more and I will post some pictures, if I can, it didn't work for me last time...

So it wouldn't be a real post without a little rant, right? The hubs has informed me "he" is hosting a BBQ for his car group friends in 2 weeks. I have several issues with this. 1. we are only starting to build our big dect this weekend coming and i doubt it will be done the next weekend, and if not, then he will be busy with the BBQ and not finishing my damn deck. 2. I am for sure working that night and it sio up to me to find an overnight place for Chelksea to stay. 3. I will be working, like i said, and coming home to drunks camping out in my yard...at 33 weeks pregnant..and then having them tramp through my house at all hours of the night to pee. and finally 4. I have to clean my house in preparation, then after they leave.

***SIGH***

He doesn't see the issue. Of course he doesn't, he's a MAN. He has NO idea how much pain I am in on a daily basis and that is even before any extra stresses on my body, like cleaning a house. he doesn't even care if it's clean for when they come over, but I DO! He also just ASSUMES my mom will take Cheslea that night. Maybe she will, but she also might have plans. Anyway, nothing I can do about it now.

Ok, time to post this and pretend to accomplish something today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH HONEY. *HUGS*

Give him a honey-do list...and if he doesn't complete it he can't have his party ;)

When I have my night out (once a month) Cory watches the kids...if he wants to do something that night too, HE is responsible for finding a sitter. You are working, Todd is your "sitter" if he can't "sit" then he should find someone that can :)

On the clean house...do the bare minimum, nobody that looks at cars is going to care how clean the house is...I know you will, but babe, you will be gone most of the night and when you get home you are soaking your feet, because, well, you are 33 wks pregnant damn it. :D

Andrea said...

I cannot believe you have so little time. and I HEART the name Chloe!!!
I say kick's Todd's friend to curb.