Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bad Day

Today is bad. First, we got up too early. Then, I realized Chelsea had crapped in her night time pull up. She has "issues" with the pooping. She will only seems to do it in her panties or in her pull up. We were making progress, until the other day, not sure what changed exactly. Anyway, so after I discovered the crappy pull up, we went to sit on the potty/toilet (we alternate). We typically sit for about an hour, then she finally poops, and it's the size of Texas, maybe a little bigger, depending on how long it's been in there. So 2 hours later, she is still screaming (from torture, not pain) and nothing came out. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and let her off, thinking maybe she really didn't need to go. WRONG!!! We came downstairs, ate, watched TV (missed our library group in the meantime) and had an early lunch. Keep in mind I am almost 30 weeks pregnant, and had sat on the ceramic bathroom floor for 2 hours already, so i was looking forward to a nice afternoon nap. We went upstairs for a pee before nap and when she pulled down the panties, guess what I saw?!?!? SHIT!!!! So I was MAD. I made her sit again.....for 2 more hours! Because this time, i knew she had to go....right?? After 2 hours, I had to give up again, cause we had to get to an appointment at 4:15, and we already missed OUR nap and I was PISSED. I really do try to be patient, I really do but COME ON!!!

So we went to our appointment, went for supper and went to pick up a few things. At Walmart, I realized she stunk again. Crapped her pants. WHAT THE FUCK????? So we are home again, she is upstairs with Daddy, who has the patience of a wet noodle, and she is screaming her poor little head off cause she is so tired and wants to just go to bed. What do I do?!?!?

Oh, and I forgot to mention, in the midst of all this, I have puked 5 times today, smashed my very pregnant belly into a huge bedpost and spilled a bottle of water on my carpeted stairs....and got a flat tire.

Seriously??

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah, bad day. I'm so sorry Cookie is still having pooping issues. That sucks and can be frustrating.