Tuesday, July 17, 2007

One Year Later.....


Ok, so it's been a LONG time since I posted here! In fact, I am pregnant now and am actually due one day after the 1 year anniversary of my last post! Did I plan that?!? Uh, no. Irrelevant.


We are fully pee trained here, yippee!! Poop is a whole other issue that I don't care to get into right now. Someday, but not today. I am super tired, I worked a hard 4 hour shift. It's hard standing around doing SFA, you know! 31 more days till I am on Maternity Leave...hoping "they" get my insurance figured out before I am done! Paperwork, ugh.


Well Big Brother 8 is on in a few minutes.... have priorities, you know!


Oh, it's a girl, by the way! Can't wait!

3 comments:

Quiverof4 said...

Yeah, not holding out a lot of hope for you.....soon you will be a mom of 2 and your "blog time" will seriously reduce.....See ya next year? LOL!

Andrea said...

Jilly, I think you used the wrong link for your picture! LOL!
How'd I know your LO would be PINK!

Jovi said...

um, jill? you know that CA is CALIFORNIA, right? ;)