Friday, September 29, 2006

Rage

I am usually pretty good at this "time of the month". It usually just comes and goes...well, ever since I started taking my Happy Pills, anyway. But for some reason this month is not sood good. My stupid period arrived yesterday and OH MY GOD I am a raging BITCH!! I can't help it! My poor husband! I am ready to KILL him! I even mildy snapped at Chelsea in the car tonight, which is actually rare for me. Ugh. I hate myself like this. Luckily it won't last long, it never does, really. If youasked my husband, he'd say I am a bitch all the time (he he) but this is different, I feel real live RAGE. I feel like screaming, yelling, crying and hitting. I should just go to bed early tonight, there is not much else to do and lord knows he doesn't want to hang out with me. I ALMOST fell bad for him, but I can't fully because all I actually feel is the RAGE!!

How do you deal with your PMS?

0 comments: