I wanted to share some facts about Canada you may not know (or even care about!)...
1. We have provinces, not states.
2. It's not that much colder than most of the US, except for WAY up north.
3. We have better Oreo's, Smarties, Chinese food and McDonald's.
4. Health Care if "free" but you still need insurance for hospital stays, medications, etc. You don't just walk out with free pills.
5. Marijuana *IS* illegal (Shout out to Andrea here!)
6. The legal drinking age is 19 in MOST provinces, 18 in Quebec and one of the prarie provinces, I believe.
7. We have the metric system and HATE it. Lots of people don't use it.
8. Our beer is stronger :D
9. Canadian movies suck...and we know it.
10. The Tragically Hip dudes are Canadian, so are the Trailer Park Boys...Britney Spears, thankfully, is NOT.
That's all for now, I am sure I will post more some other time.