Sunday, February 17, 2008

This Melts My Heart

I finally convinced the Hubs to let me do some pictures of him with the baby. And they are EXACTLY what I wanted them to be. Next step...try to get a family photo of the 4 of us!!





I am too tired for a proper post. I have been quite sick all week. Bad cough that just won't go away and VERY plugged up sinuses. I kind of suspect bronchitis, but I am waiting till tomorrow to decide. Anyway, I am exhausted and need to get my butt to bed. My little love is calling me to cuddle with her, so I must go.


4 comments:

Wendy said...

Jilly--those pics are great. I would hope now that you have proof getting Todd in a pic again wont be so hard. I wish I lived closer so you could do some pics for us.

Unknown said...

love these! great job sweetie~

Andrea said...

omigod. Those are fantastic! It's nice to see T in some pictures with the baby... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Tamara said...

Jill, those pictures are EXCELLENT! I love them! You have a great eye for capturing the feeling of the moment. What a treasure! And how the heck did you convince your DH to do a photoshoot? *envy*