Thursday, January 10, 2008

Screwed

So I am having kind of a brain-dead week. On Monday, I was giving the girls a bath. I always put the oldest in the tub while I bath the baby, that way Chelsea has time to play before we start the actual "business" of the bath. So I bathed the baby, got her dressed, and realized I had forgotten her socks, so I decided to go get them. Chelsea is fine to leave for a second, so I did and left the baby in the bathroom as well, in her bouncy seat. I shut the door behind me so the cold air wouldn't get in and freeze them, and went to get the socks.

I got the sock and came back, turned the door knob and all it did was turn and turn and turn......it didn't open. Oh...my....G_d!!! What do I do?!?! I yelled to Chelsea to make sure her head was above water, and she was fine, of course, and asked what was wrong, so I told her the door was stuck. Her response?

"Well aren't you screwed"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO.

That girl, cracks me up

Andrea said...

That has got to be the funniest thing ever! How did you open the door, while laughint hysterically?

Jovi said...

lmao! can't tease me TOO much about the fucking zipper ;) wouldn't chelsea and zion make a great pair??

Tamara said...

*snicker*
That, my friend, is funny :D

Anonymous said...

OMG. She's one smart cookie. Too funny!