Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mother Nature's Kinder Surprise


Tonght is homemade pizza night in our house, so in preparation yesterday, I pick up the ingredients we were out of. One thing I needed was a green pepper for *my* side of the pizza. We were in the grocery store and I asked Chlesea to help me find and pick one out. For a kid that won't actually *eat* any veggies, she sure can pick 'em! She picked out a nice fat green one and gave it a sniff. Then she shook it, and had a surprised look on her face! The seeds inside were rattiling around and making a noise when she shook it. She then gestured for me to bend down to hear this amazing sound and so after I heard it and bagged up the pepper, she said, "Hey Mommy, do you think there is a TOY inside your pepper?"

Maybe so Chelsea, maybe so.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lol. isn't it funny to see their minds realing and what they come up with?

Jovi said...

lol, what a hopeful little girl! i think i might need you to come take my food pics...

Andrea said...

You know cause everything comes with a suprise. ;D

Unknown said...

got an award for ya!