Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blank

I have nothing to write about! My mind is BLANK. But Stacie says I need to post more. Perhaps she forgets that I have a newborn, lol. Just buggin ya Stacie, she's almost 4 months old now, I'm not *that* busy ;)

I have been uninspired to take pics lately. Well, I wouldn't say uninspired so much as bored with taking indoor pics. And outside is just too WHITE from all the snow, I KNOW it would throw my white balance all off, and that is not my strong point right now, at all. I am taking an online photography course right now, it's fun, but I am not really learning anything yet that I didn't already know, so that sucks, but means I am smart, I guess, lol. My dear friend Kacie pointed it out to me, thanks babe! It was cheap, compared to other courses, so if I don't learn anything, no loss. Plus it's only like day 2 :P I *may* learn something eventually.

Ok, don't laugh, but I am working on a few things here at home. I am working on making dinner for the family at least 4 days a week (don't even ask how often I cooked previously) and doing dinner dishes immediately after dinner, instead of when I get to them, and also we are eating dinner at the kitchen table as a family. We were a TV family before...I know, bad bad. So far we are part of the way thru week 2 and it's going well! You'd swear my husband was getting more sex too, he is that happy, lol. Sadly, that is not the case, but apparently food is just as important. Go figure. I am not a great cook, I must be really lousy in bed too, lol. Actually, it is all part of my master plan....you see, once I am done of maternity leave, I will have to return to work in the evenings, and family time will be rally limited. I want to woo him with my domesticated-ness and he will want me home, barefoot and pregnant forever...then i can work on my photography skills while I stay at home with my kiddos and eventually take over the WORLD with my photography. Ok, that will never happen....

Don't ya wish I left this post blank?

4 comments:

Andrea said...

He-he Jill. You could totally rule the photography world!

Wendy said...

Jill--you do rule in photography and would you put out for that husband already.

Unknown said...

yay. you posted...

Jovi said...

hey, i think it's a GREAT plan! and i'm glad you didn't leave it blank :)and wtg on cooking and dishes! i have a hard time w/the cleanup. ugh! luckily robert does it most of the time.