Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Want You To See This

I saw this video today on Youtube, it's very powerful. It is super sad and you will cry if you are human (or at least feel *something* lol) Watch for the little boy near the end with the clothing, you will know it when you see it. SO SAD! And watch the full ending, after the song stops. OMG! And since I feel the need to put a disclaimer, I will, so here goes...it's a country song, and I never said the SONG was good, but it's kinda moving. Ok, here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaGmeFhqEpk

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Crap, can't see youtube... I'll have to wait till I'm at home.

Unknown said...

not going to watch
you can't make me
I won't do it.

so what is it anyway?
:D

Cookie's Mommy said...

It's a music video for a song, shows men that went to Iraq and never came home, and their kids they left behind. You should watch it.