Sunday, December 16, 2007

ME ME ME!!!!

I was tagged by Andrea to do this "all about me" crap, lol, so here goes...

8 things I'm passionate about: (in no particular order)
My family
My friends
Music
Non smoking
Clean floors
Breastfeeding
Proper car seats for kids
Yummy food

8 things I want to do before I die:
Go to somewhere (anywhere) warm and sunny
Take kids to Disney
Have another baby
Learn to take STUNNING pictures
Drive a standard, lol
Be 100% happy with my body
Own a brand new car
Take a college course (not sure what yet, lol)

8 things I say often:
what?
seriously?
really?
hurry up!
I need to pee
shut up
whatever
dude!

8 books I've read recently:
Before I had Chloe I went thru a James Patterson phase, not sure all the names, but there were at least 8!

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
Talk Dirty To Me - Poison
Oh Holy Night - almost anyone!
Gimme Gimme Gimme - Abba
This Ain't A Love Song - Bon Jovi
Shout At The Devil - Motley Crue
Me - Plumb
In My Arms - Plumb
What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts

8 things that attract me to my best friends:
Patience
Humor
Silliness
Trust
Honesty
same views
able to agree to disagree
common interests

8 people who should do this Me game:
um.....I dont' have 8 more people that i know with blogs that were not already tagged, lmao! sorry!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Aww Jilly.... You like Plumb, umm, like... You know... that's awesome! I knew that's why I liked you!