Thursday, November 29, 2007

7 Weird Facts

I was tagged by Jovi, so here ya go...



1. My baby toes are small. Like really small. So small, in fact that they don't have joints. That is small.



2. I get great joy out of plucking my eyebrows....don't know why, I just do!



3. Semi-related to the last weird fact....I love to pick scabs....better than my nose, eh? *cough* Andrea *cough*



4. I still have my childhood blankie...and no, I don't want to talk about it, lol.



5. I have a freckle on my hip that comes and goes, THAT is weird.



6. If I am eating something round, I cannot eat the center. Freak!


7. I cannot wear plain socks, they MUST have some sort of print on them, and preferably NOT WHITE!!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

He-he.. Well the task wasn't to list 9 weird things, cause I like to pick scabs AND pimples!! Just ask Vilma.

Jovi said...

wait- so what happens to the center of your round food, ya weirdo? ;)

Cookie's Mommy said...

the center gets wasted, sadly. Or Todd eats it....we're a perfect match :)

Unknown said...

lmfao...can the design on your sock be white? or are you opposed to all sock whiteness?

Cookie's Mommy said...

mostly just opposed to white as a main color...and plain white? OMG, forget it! *gag*