Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I Hate Potty Training Already

So I bought Chelsea some big girl panties yesterday (the second time at the store). She is not too keen on putting them on though! I forced her to wear them this morning, but then she insisted on sitting on the toilet all morning....not peeing. As soon as we gave up and went back downstairs, she told me she needed to pee again, so I tried to get her to sit ont he living-room-potty, no dice, she must use the big toilet. But she still didn't pee!! ACK!! I have to leave for work shortly, and she is going to the sitters, do I just put her diaper on? They are walking over to the park, so yeah, I guess diaper it is. Oh the joys of potty training, I hate it already.

Say hi if you are reading this, feedback is ALWAYS welcome, potty training advice is good too, lol!

1 comments:

Mom Unscripted said...

My daughter turned 2 in May and we've been struggling with the potty training too. Some days its a battle I just don't feel like fighting! We have given up for awhile, the internet people said that if they are really resistant to it to take a break and then try again in a month or so.